Phase 1 of Regathering
Celebration Church will restart in-person services on May 17th. @ 10am.
However, things will be different than usual.
While we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, we are taking steps to help prevent transmission of Covid-19.
You can read more about those steps below. If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
We care about your health and safety. If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue attending online during Phase 1.
In Person Services
Our Guidelines for Your Safety
1. Our sanctuary seating has been re-set to allow for social distancing. We’ve measured and observed the federal standards – six feet between family units.
2. During this phase, we will have our main service only. There will be no kids ministries,
nursery, discipleship, Tuesday prayer meeting, worship practice, or Bible studies.
3. Common areas and gathering spaces of the building will be closed. That includes the coffee bar and Fellowship Hall where people might congregate.
4. Hand Sanitizer is available at the info booth to your right as you enter the main doors.
5. No facemasks are required but feel free to wear one if you desire to.
6. If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose or sneeze into your elbow.
7. Our Greeters will open the doors for you when you arrive and leave so no one will have to touch a door.
8.When you enter the building, you will be seated by an usher to a seating area for your family. We will seat people from the front of the room to the back of the room. After service, we will dismiss you and direct you on exiting the building to ensure a quick, safe exit.
9. Bathroom facilities will be limited to one person at a time to allow for proper social distancing.
10. Offering envelopes will be placed on the pews. A drop box for tithe and offering will be available at the back of the sanctuary where you can place it.
11. We will not shake hands, hug, or high five. Instead, we will air hug, wave, and smile.
12. Thank you in advance for practicing social distancing as we gather together for worship.