In Person Services
Phase 1 of Regathering
Celebration Church restarted in-person services on May 17th.
You will notice that there have been a few changes.
While we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, we are taking steps to help prevent transmission of Covid-19.
You can read more about those steps below. If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
We care about your health and safety. If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue attending online.
Our Guidelines for Your Safety
1. Our sanctuary seating has been re-set to allow for six feet distancing.
2. During this phase, we will have our main service at 10am. Kids ministries will be provided when needed.
3. Our Coffee Bar area is currently open at 9:30am for coffee and pastries.
4. Hand Sanitizer is available at the info booth to your right as you enter the main doors.
5. No facemasks are required but feel free to wear one if you desire to.
6. If you need to sneeze or cough, please cover your mouth and nose or sneeze into your elbow.
7. Our Greeters will open the doors for you when you arrive.
8. Offering is being received by two methods:
- Our ushers will not be passing the offering bags, instead they will offer them to you to drop in your offering and a drop box for tithe and offering will be available at the info booth where you can place it.
9. Please use your own judgment and level of comfort in greeting others while respecting others wishes.
10. Thank you in advance for being aware of others during this time as we gather together for worship.